- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MMCC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Organization membership type (Official, Auxiliary, Supporting, Foundling)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MMCC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
MMCC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe.com - 3rd party payment provider
- ShipStation - 3rd party shipping provider
How will we use your data?
MMCC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
MMCC takes the privacy of its members very seriously, we do not share personal information under any circumstances, unless it is required to complete sales transactions.
When MMCC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
MMCC securely stores your data within the BigCommerce, Shipstation, and Stripe.com dataservers. Only MMCC Supply Team volunteers with specific order processing and shipping duties have access to that data. Only Treasury Team volunteers with specific and logged access have access to data on Stripe.com servers.
MMCC will keep your personal identification information and organization membership type for as long as your BigCommerce account exists. Once your account has been canceled, or you have requested account cancellation, we will delete your data by either automatic or manual account purge.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MMCC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MMCC.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
MMCC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request MMCC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that MMCC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MMCC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that MMCC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that MMCC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to MMCC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that MMCC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Submit a request form by CLICKING HERE:
Or write to us: MMCC HQ, PO Box 924 Mocksville, NC 27028
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytics such as Google Adsense
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - MMCC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - MMCC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MMCC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
PO Box 924
Mocksville, NC 27028
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Officer's office.