Ven’dinui at Mando
The Resol’nare, the six tenants of being Mandalorian, states that to be Mandalorian one must “Contribute to the Clan’s Welfare”. To that end, our philosophy of the Marketplace is Ven’dinui at Mando or “We give to the Mandalorians”.
The Marketplace is not a public store front:
The MMCC Member Marketplace is part of the Mando Mercs Costume Club (MMCC) which includes MMCC International, Regions, and Clans. Its purpose is to facilitate the safe collection of donations for certain forum membership levels, and receipt of donations by our members to the club. As such all Rules, Regulations, Policies, and Procedures that govern the club and it's members, as found on the forums, are in full effect here and in all dealing with the Marketplace and it's staff.
You must be a member of the MMCC:
If the MMCC Supply Team cannot verify a member marketplacet account holder’s forum account, or the member marketplace registration information is incorrectly or deliberately left blank, then an MMCC Supply Team representative will reach out to the member marketplace account holder via email provided in their member marketplace account to fix the errors. If the MMCC Supply Team does not receive a response to their email communication attempts within 10 days, the MMCC Supply Team reserves the right to assume any transactions made on the unverified member marketplace account are donations to the MMCC and your member marketplace account will be deleted unless the account holder contacts the MMCC Supply Team and instructs them otherwise.
All transactions are considered Donations to the MMCC;
All transactions that occur through the Marketplace are in the form of a donation to the club and in return a gift is sent to you, the club member, as a form of Thank You.
This transaction will be considered a ‘Donation Agreement’ between the member and the Club.
The Marketplace is a Catalog of Gifts:
In the sense that all transactions are donations; the Marketplace is a catalog of gifts that can be chosen for suggested donation levels. If you do not wish to receive a gift, a simple donation can also be given to the club through the appropriate selection.
When wishing to donate to a particular Region or Clan within the Club, the member can choose a gift or donation tab that is associated with that Region or Clan.
There are No Returns on Gifts:
There are no returns on Memberships or Donations. If your chosen gift is unavailable after your donation has been received, a representative will contact you, and another gift may be chosen.
If all gifts are unavailable after donating or if there is no gift that is desirable in exchange for the unavailable gift, then the Quartermaster will review and determine to extend a voucher for possible future gift(s) as part of our ‘Donation Agreement’. This will be applied to your registered account, and is non-transferable. All vouchers are the express purview of the Quartermaster and must have their approval before being granted.
This does not apply to straight donations to the Club, Region, or Clan; only when a gift has been chosen and becomes unavailable.
Shipping of Gifts:
All gifts are shipped from their location of responsibility. Regional or Local gifts are the responsibility of those locations’ representative, the Vera’sol or Vera’lor, and will be shipped by them. Club level gifts are the responsibility of the Quarter Master or their Shipmaster, and will be shipped from their locations.
It is club policy that all responsible parties attend to their shipping, at minimum, every two weeks.
For issues with Shipping and Receiving, we urge you to contact the officer responsible or open a help desk ticket.
Mando Mercs Costume Club is a registered 501(c)(10) non-profit organization. Contributions and donations to the Mando Mercs Costume Club are not tax deductible.
“I cannot see the gift…”
The Marketplace is strictly for forum members. If you are not registered and signed into the Marketplace all you will be able to see is Donations.
That being said, just like our club, there are levels to the gifts that you may have access to; items reserved to only for the Order of Ori'ramikad, or for those who have purchased Auxiliary or Supporter Badges, or those who have been verified to be an Official Member.
Levels are determined by your marketplace profile. The information you provided during sign up is manually verified with the forums, and your permissions level set by a member of the supply team. If any information in your profile is incorrect and we cannot verify your profile on the forum; the marketplace profile will be deleted.
Certain gifts are available only to certain membership levels, if you somehow are able to purchase a gift outside of your approved level, that gift will not be sent to you; Thank you for your donation.
The Marketplace’s functionality requires that your browser refreshes its connection to the Marketplace and accepts new Cookies when backend updates have occurred.
If you cannot see the appropriate level:
- Sign out of the Marketplace
- Clear your browser Cache
- Sign Back into the Marketplace
- Suggested: Accept all Cookies
Open a Help Desk Ticket for all Issues:
We ask that all issues with gifts or donations have a help desk ticket logged within the club’s forum here:
Issues involving regional or local level gifts will be routed to the Vera’sol or Vera’lor from which the gift originated to be handled by them. All issues involving the club level will be routed to a member of the supply team. While we do monitor the email address on this website, issues sent via email will be directed to submit a helpdesk ticket.
If you have any questions about this policy or need clarification, please use the Help Desk to contact the Customer Service Team.
A Personal Note:
The MMCC is a volunteer organization run by people donating their personal time and effort; people who have jobs, families, and who also want to spend their free time trooping and doing what we love. Please understand that we are passionate about our responsibilities and our duties to serve the Club. We strive to provide the best service we can, and ask for your understanding, patience, and grace when issues arise.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MMCC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Organization membership type (Official, Auxiliary, Supporting, Foundling)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MMCC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
MMCC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Stripe.com - 3rd party payment provider
- ShipStation - 3rd party shipping provider
How will we use your data?
MMCC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
MMCC takes the privacy of its members very seriously, we do not share personal information under any circumstances, unless it is required to complete sales transactions.
When MMCC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
MMCC securely stores your data within the BigCommerce, Shipstation, and Stripe.com data servers. Only MMCC Supply Team volunteers with specific order processing and shipping duties have access to that data. Only Treasury Team volunteers with specific and logged access have access to data on Stripe.com servers.
MMCC will keep your personal identification information and organization membership type for as long as your BigCommerce account exists. Once your account has been canceled, or you have requested account cancellation, we will delete your data by either automatic or manual account purge.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MMCC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MMCC.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
MMCC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access- You have the right to request MMCC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification- You have the right to request that MMCC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MMCC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure- You have the right to request that MMCC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing- You have the right to request that MMCC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object to MMCC's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to request that MMCC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Submit a request form by CLICKING HERE
Or write to us:
MMCC HQ, PO Box 924
Mocksville, NC 27028
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Analytics such as Google Adsense
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - MMCC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - MMCC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. MMCC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when youvisit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Submit a request form by CLICKING HERE
Or write to us:
MMCC HQ, PO Box 924
Mocksville, NC 27028
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Officer's office.